We are looking for a passionate designer who can excite and challenge with new ideas and an eye for progressive design.
The successful candidate is curios, in constant development and always looking for new ways to progress. The one we are looking for has a varied background from developing clever brand concepts and the knowhow to translate concepts to differentiating experiences.
- We will help you work well under pressure, be structured and develop remarkable design.
- Provide project experience that will you help you thrive with award winning designers and strategists.
- A strategic method to develop strong visual expressions and progressive brand experiences.
- Permanent position at 100%
- Great colleagues that will do their best to help you succeed
- Dares to challenge and ask questions
- Like to generate big ideas and knows how to adapt them to a visual expression.
- Is motivated by working in teams
- Is passionate about branding, design and typography
- Help us to get to know you, your personality, skillset and your way of thinking through what you present.
- Write briefly about yourself and your motivation, and show us your work through a website or PDF
- We would appreciate it if you could present some examples of the work you have done within brand design.
We strive for diversity and hope to see applications from all types of people with all kinds of background. We especially encourage female designers to apply.
General Manager Behnam Farazollahi, +47 906 33 355
Application deadline: 1st December
Apply by sending application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a new colleague who will play an important role in developing our agency.
You are pragmatic and always looking for new ways to improve the way we work together and with our clients. The ability to plan and understand project finances is a matter of course, and you understand that good customer relationships is a good path to creating valuable processes.
- Intuitive understanding of design processes and the knowhow of using design as a strategic measure.
- Proactive, self-driven and easy to work with
- Process-oriented, professionally committed and quality-conscious
- Safe to handle varied and parallel processes in a hectic everyday life
- Interest and knowledge in the field of art and culture is appreciated, but not a must.
- Permanent position at 100%
- A key role in developing the agency moving forward
- Engaging and varied challenges working with national and international projects.
- A creatively progressive, inclusive and diverse work culture
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience from project work and project management
- Bachelor’s education
- Clear and good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Overall responsibility for projects from establishment, implementation to securing results
- Sparring partner in the development of creative concepts
- Ensure progress, delivery and budget
- Contribute to the development of project methodology
- Administrative tasks in collaboration with the general manager